Monday, August 9, 2010

Bienvenidos...

...to everyone visiting from The Deportee’s Wife! Giselle was so kind to mention my blog in her most recent vlog (say “blog vlog” 10 times fast, and I’ll give you a cookie). We have known each other since the summer of 2004, when I had a quiet anxiety attack during our grad school orientation and she thought I was a total freak. Our relationship improved once we actually spoke to each other, and in November of 2005, I was honored to visit her and her husband in Mexico. I dream of the day that they can both visit me and Red at our home, and I can return their hospitality.

Hang out for a while, take a look around, and let me know what you think. Leave a comment if you like, or feel free to email me at shannon[dot]river[at]gmail[dot]com.

Also, Emma Watson stole my haircut:


love and puppy snuggles,
*v.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment